Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: yorkshire
- England's largest county. Situated in the north-east England; divided into three ridings, (North, West and East, and The City Of York). Since 1974 for administration purposes local government has used different divisions.
- A British English dialect as spoken (and possibly written) in the county of Yorkshire.
- (dialect): Tyke
- Yorkshire and the Humber (one of the nine official regions of England)
Terms derived from Yorkshire
former large county
Yorkshire (plural Yorkshires)
- English: Yorkshire
Yorkshire m, f (plural Yorkshires)
- Alternative letter-case form of
- Yorkshire (largest county in the United Kingdom by size)
- Yorkshire y Humber (“Yorkshire and the Humber”) (one of the nine regions of England)