Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Obliged, when called upon, to answer (for one’s deeds); answerable.
- Every man is accountable to God for his conduct.
- You will be held accountable for your misdemeanors.
- Obliged to keep accurate records (of property or funds).
- Liable to be called on to render an account.
- (rare) Capable of being accounted for; explicable; explainable.
obliged to answer for one’s deeds
liable to be called on to render an account
capable of being accounted for; explicable
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked