Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Having accountability (individuals have accountability); answerable.
Every man is accountable to God for his conduct.
You will be held accountable for your misdemeanors.
- Requiring accountability (property or funds require accountability).
- Liable to be called on to render an account;
- Being answerable for.
- Being liable for.
- (rare) Capable of being accounted for; explicable; explainable.
Liable to be called on to render an account
Capable of being accounted for; explicable
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked