Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: adjuré
- To issue a formal command, especially in a legal context.
- Someone adjured the editor to cease posting silly articles.
- To earnestly appeal or advise.
- Party members are adjured to promote awareness of this problem.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.