Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: adjuré
- (often legal) To issue a formal command.
- Someone adjured the editor to cease the posting of silly articles.
- To earnestly appeal or advise.
- Party members are adjured to promote awareness of this problem.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.