Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (of a person) Inclined to adventure; willing to take risks; prone to embark on hazardous enterprises; daring.
- 2013 July 26, Nick Miroff, “Mexico gets a taste for eating insects […] ”, in The Guardian Weekly, volume 189, number 7, page 32:
- The San Juan market is Mexico City's most famous deli of exotic meats, where an adventurous shopper can hunt down hard-to-find critters such as ostrich, wild boar and crocodile.
- (of an act or product) Full of risks; risky; liable to be in danger; requiring courage; rash.
- take an adventurous viewpoint
- (inclined to adventure): enterprising, daring, dareful, venturesome, on the go, restless,
- (full of hazard): rash, foolhardy, presumptuous, hazardous, venturesome
inclined to adventure
full of hazard
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked