Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
adversaria pl (plural only)
- (plural only, obsolete) Originally, a book of accounts, so named from the placing of debt and credit in opposition to each other. A collection of notes or commentaries; a commonplace book.
- nominative feminine singular of
- nominative neuter plural of
- accusative neuter plural of
- vocative feminine singular of
- vocative neuter plural of
- “adversaria” in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879.
- “adversaria” in Félix Gaffiot (1934), Dictionnaire Illustré Latin-Français, Paris: Hachette.
- adversary (opponent)