Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (uncountable) The quality of being agreeable or pleasing; that quality which gives satisfaction or moderate pleasure to the mind or senses.
- (uncountable) The quality of being agreeable or suitable; suitableness or conformity; consistency.
- (countable) Resemblance; concordance; harmony.
- (psychology) A personility trait chracterized by the adjectives kind, sympathetic, cooperative, warm and considerate.
quality of being agreeable or pleasing
quality of being agreeable or suitable
resemblance; concordance; harmony
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked