Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Local coherence.
- Correspondence or compatibility.
- Reliability or uniformity; the quality of being consistent.
- 1716 January 6 (Gregorian calendar), Joseph Addison, “The Free-holder: No. 2. Monday, December 26. [1715.]”, in The Works of the Right Honourable Joseph Addison, Esq; […], volume IV, London: […] Jacob Tonson, […], published 1721, OCLC 1056445272:
- That consistency of behaviour whereby he inflexibly pursues those measures which appear the most just.
- They want to achieve a high degree of consistency in their process and their product.
- The degree of viscosity of something.
- Mix it until it has the consistency of a thick paste.
- (logic) Freedom from contradiction; the state of a system of axioms such that none of the propositions deduced from them are mutually contradictory.
- (obsolete) Firmness of constitution or character; substantiality; durability; persistency.
reliability or uniformity; the quality of being consistent
degree of viscosity of something