Jump to navigation Jump to search
- enPR: kŏ"rĭspŏn'dəns
- Mutual communication or discourse:
- (uncountable, obsolete) Friendly discussion.
- (uncountable) Reciprocal exchange of civilities, especially conversation between persons by means of letters.
- (uncountable) Newspaper or news stories.
- (countable or uncountable) Postal or other written communications.
- 1985 April 13, Michael Harmon, “Personal advertisement”, in Gay Community News, page 14:
- I'm doing time in Oklahoma and really would appreciate some correspondence.
- Congruity or similarity between different things, people, etc:
reciprocal exchange of civilities, especially by letters
agreement of situations or objects with an expected outcome
newspaper or news stories generally
postal or other written communications