Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˌkɔɹəˈspɑnd/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌkɒɹəˈspɒnd/
- (NYC) IPA(key): /ˌkɑɹəˈspɑnd/
- Hyphenation: cor‧res‧pond
- Rhymes: -ɒnd
Audio (US) (file)
- (intransitive, constructed with to) to be equivalent or similar in character, quantity, quality, origin, structure, function etc.
- (intransitive, constructed with with) to exchange messages, especially by postal letter, over a period of time.
- I've been corresponding with my German pen pal for three years.
to be equivalent or similar
to exchange messages