- Having the same relationship, each to each other.
They were mutual enemies.
- Collective, done or held in common.
They had mutual fear of each other.
- Possessed in common.
They had a mutual love of the same woman.
- (Relating to a company, insurance or financial institution) Owned by the members.
having the same relationship, each to each other
possessed in common
relating to a form of mutual insurance or financial institution
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
mutual (plural mutuals)
- A mutual fund.
- A mutual organization.
- (Internet) Either of a pair of people who follow each other's social media accounts.
mutual fund — see mutual fund
mutual organization — see mutual organization
mutual (plural mutuales)