Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Having the same relationship, each to each other.
- They were mutual enemies.
- Collective, done or held in common.
- Mutual insurance.
- They had mutual fear of each other.
- Possessed in common.
- They had a mutual love of the same woman.
- (Relating to a company, insurance or financial institution) Owned by the members.
having the same relationship, each to each other
possessed in common
relating to a form of mutual insurance or financial institution
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
mutual (plural mutuals)
- A mutual fund, etc.
- Rhymes: -al
mutual m, f (plural mutuales)