Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈmjuː.tʃʊ.əˌlɪz.m̩/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈmju.tʃu.əˌlɪz.m̩/
- Hyphenation: mu‧tu‧al‧ism
- (ecology) Any interaction between two species that benefits both; typically involves the exchange of substances or services.
- An economic theory and anarchist school of thought that advocates a society where each person might possess a means of production, either individually or collectively, with trade representing equivalent amounts of labor in the free market.