apologie (plural apologies)
- Archaic spelling of apology.
- 1609, William Heale, An apologie for women, or, An opposition to Mr. Dr. G. his assertion, who held in the act at Oxforde, anno 1608, that it was lawfull for husbands to beate their wives, Joseph Barnes (publisher).
- 1659, John Evelyn, An apologie for the royal party : written in a letter to a person of the late Councel of State. By a lover of peace and of his country. With a touch at the pretended plea for the army.
apologie f (plural apologies)
- apology (formal justification, defence)
- “apologie” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- plural of