Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Apparate
apparate (plural apparates)
- (neologism) To appear magically; to teleport to or from a place.
- 2004, Julia Quinn, When He Was Wicked, page 105:
- "Reivers!" he bellowed. His valet appeared — or really, it seemed rather more like he apparated — in the doorway.
- 2005, Matthew Reilly, Scarecrow, page 115:
- What had silenced her, however, was the enormous demonic object that had apparated in the air beyond the tunnel's exit.
- 2008, P. L. Lansdon, Dreams of Dragons and Fantasies of Fairy Flight and Light: Book One:
- if it is an emergency, I will be able to apparate directly to wherever you are and help you.