Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A software or hardware feature that automatically triggers sleep mode after a period of inactivity.
- 2007, Chuck Toporek, Mac OS X Leopard Pocket Guide, page 132:
- This panel is used to set the autosleep settings for your computer.
- 2016, Julie Adair King, Digital Photography For Dummies, page 280:
- Turn on the autosleep function. Most cameras offer a feature that saves power by automatically disabling the monitor and other power-hungry features (including the exposure meter and autofocus systems) after a period of inactivity.
- 2016, Roman Szewczyk, Ivan Kaštelan, Miodrag Temerinac, Embedded Engineering Education (page 175)
- Instead of detecting activity, the accelerometers can also be set to detecting inactivity, often also per axis. This function can be used together with an autosleep function […]