Jump to navigation Jump to search
babyfur (plural babyfurs)
- (fandom slang) A member of the furry subculture with an interest in roleplaying as a baby.
- 2005 January 20, Snow Leopard [username], “Re: Constaff point of view....Re: All babyfurs get out of furry!”, in alt.fan.furry, Usenet:
- Nothing in the world says you have to accept babyfurs, but simple commonsense demands that, if you don't want to be singled out yourself, then you have to tolerate them, just as you want to be tolerated.
- 2013, Amanda Sims, "Tails from the Underground", Echo (Columbia College Chicago), Winter/Spring 2013, page 62:
- Research shows that the fandom is often harsh toward subgroups such as babyfurs, who enjoy behaving like young or infantile characters.