Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Furry
- Covered with fur, or with something resembling fur.
- (informal) Having both animal and human characteristics; of or related to the furry subculture.
covered with fur
furry (plural furries)
- An animal character with human characteristics; most commonly refers to such characters created by members of the furry subculture.
- A member of the furry fandom or subculture.
- Someone who roleplays or identifies with a furry character. (compare therianthrope)
animal character with human characteristics
member of the furry fandom