Jump to navigation Jump to search
backload (plural backloads)
- backloading (noun)
- To load toward the back, or towards the end of a period
- 2007 October 17, Geraldine Fabrikant, “New Contract for Moonves Links Pay to CBS’s Results”, in New York Times:
- For a grant this size, you would expect either that the vesting occurs over a considerably longer period or is backloaded.
- (transport) To load (cargo, shipment, etc.) after unloading has been completed.
- To fill a syringe with solution from the plunger end of the barrel