Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transport) The transportation of cargo or shipment on a return trip, using the space already paid for and used for the outward leg.
- 1978, Australian Government Publication Service, Parliamentary Papers, page 32:
- One State fauna authority believes that Australian fauna is smuggled out and backloadings of drugs are made.
- 1998, Business Review Weekly, Volume 20, Issues 1-6, page 145,
- A structural weakness in Cairns tourism is the lack of an outbound market. Asiana, owned by the South Korean tyre manufacturer Kumho, established its office in Cairns two years ago but failed to attract passenger backloadings.