Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Crusted with barnacles.
- (figuratively, by extension) Thickly covered in something, as if with barnacles.
- Familiar with the ocean and/or seafaring.
- Old and weathered, particularly with respect to persons or things associated with the ocean.
- (figuratively) Marked by personal experiences; worldly. (Can we add an example for this sense?)
- (figuratively) Encumbered with something unnecessary or undesirable, especially through a slow, gradual process of accumulation.
- simple past tense and past participle of