Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: batería
bateria f (plural bateries)
bateria m or f (plural bateries)
- battery (a device that produces electricity by a chemical reaction)
declension of bateria
- bateria in Polish dictionaries at PWN
bateria f (plural baterias)
- battery (group of electrochemical cells used to power electric devices)
- (military) battery (coordinated group of artillery weapons)
- (figuratively) a series of coordinated actions
- Realizamos uma bateria de testes.
- We administered a battery of tests.
- (music) drum kit; drum set; drums (collection of drums and other percussion instruments played as a unit)
- Synonym: batera (slang)
A battery consisting of a single cell is generally called a pilha instead.