Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
drummer (plural drummers)
- (music) One who plays the drums.
- (obsolete) travelling salesman
- You know what life on the road is like — these poor salesmen when they don't sell some big account they been counting on why they go into one terrible slump they set there in the hotel room brooding over it and after a while they go out and meet some other drummer down in the lobby and start chewing the rag about all their troubles and then they get feeling so sorry they go across the street and commence drinking beer and about three hours later they come back to the room and write the house one of these here letters how rotten the product is.
- A drumstick (the lower part of a chicken or turkey leg).
one who plays the drums
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Hyphenation: drum‧mer
- drumstel n
drummer m (plural drummers)