Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To put something or someone in water:
- To bathe or wash something or someone.
- To bathe or immerse for curative reasons; to wash a wound
- To dip or quickly immerse someone.
- To shower or drench something or someone (usually in a liquid).
- To bathe; to have a bath or immerse oneself in liquid.
- To enjoy or relax in something; to benefit from something.
- (rare) To immerse or absorb in something; to cause immersion or absorption of something.
- (rare) To swim; to move in water.
Conjugation of bathen (weak in -ed)
1Sometimes used as a formal 2nd-person singular.