Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A style of repetitive, fast-paced percussive samba.
- 2008 May 25, Larry Rohter, “Puerto Rico Gets Its Moment in the Sun (the Political One) as Primary Nears”, in New York Times:
- She has not only employed television and radio advertisements in Spanish and English, but has also sent batucada percussion ensembles and mobile loudspeakers playing reggaetón chants into the streets to spread her message.
- A musical piece composed in this style.
- feminine singular past participle of batucar
batucada f (plural batucadas)