Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -iːzəs
- (euphemistic) Used for emphasis, similar to crap, shit or wits.
- The bear scared the bejesus out of us.
- He said you confused the bejesus out of him
- This old lady just completely slapped the bejesus out of him.
- That screaming, flaming skull in the closet totally scared the bejesus out of me!
- 8 August 2018, Ignatiy Vishnevetsky in AV Club, Jason Statham fighting a giant shark should be a lot more fun than The Meg
- The dorsal fin is one of the animal kingdom’s masterstrokes of branding; it looks like a tooth, and we don’t need to see the rest of the shark to have the bejesus scared out of us.