Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) That which annoys.
- Having to wait 45 minutes for the bus is a real annoyance, but it's the only way to get to work.
- (countable) An act or instance of annoying.
- (uncountable) The psychological state of being annoyed or irritated.
- feeling mild annoyance
- 2022, Candice Carty-Williams, People Person, Trapeze, page 273:
- ‘I’m not annoyed with you,’ Lizzie said, putting a hand on Dimple’s shoulder. ‘Well, I am. But you’re my sister. So the annoyance is nothing new.’
the psychological state of being annoyed or irritated
an act or instance of annoying
that which annoys amd cause a status of annoyance
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked