Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) That which annoys.
- Having to wait 45 minutes for the bus is a real annoyance, but it's the only way to get to work.
- (countable) An act or instance of annoying.
- (uncountable) The psychological state of being annoyed or irritated.
- feeling mild annoyance
that which annoys
an act or instance of annoying
the psychological state of being annoyed or irritated
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked