Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Bluish
- Having a tint or hue similar to the colour blue.
- 1978, “Heart of Glass”, in Parallel Lines, performed by Blondie:
- Riding high on love's true bluish light
- (figuratively) Somewhat depressed; sad.
- 2009, John Wooden, Jay Carty, Coach Wooden One-On-One:
- To this day, I usually read my Bible a couple of times a day, and I still enjoy attempting to express my feelings through poetry, especially when I'm feeling bluish.
somewhat blue in color
colloquial: somewhat depressed