- simple past tense and past participle of
- unhappy, and blaming oneself rather than others; despondent
- Suffering from clinical depression.
- Suffering damaging effects of economic recession.
severely despondent and unhappy
suffering from clinical depression
suffering damaging effects of economic recession
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.