Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Land that is predominantly boggy; marshland.
- 1886, Peter Christen Asbjørnsen, H.L. Brækstad, transl., Folk and Fairy Tales, page 27:
- I had been on a message for my father, and was walking home along the road, when I saw a tall, fine lassie coming over the bogland on the right hand side of the road.
- 2007 January 19, Seth Schiesel, “O Brave New World That Has Such Gamers in It”, in New York Times:
- I moved west to the moody, slightly creepy bogland zone called Zangarmarsh and became my server’s first Level 62er just before noon.