Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncommon, informal) The vagina of a trans man.
- 2007, Merri Lisa Johnson, Third Wave Feminism and Television: Jane Puts it in Box, I.B.Tauris, →ISBN, page 163:
- I do plan on keeping my tranny bonus hole [though]. That's staying"
- 2017, Z.A. Tanis, A Welded Wave, Less Than Three Press, LLC, →ISBN, page 47:
- As Mark laid the towel down, Enis got behind him and brought shaky fingers towards Mark's bonus hole.
- 2015, Tiffany Jones, Andrea del Pozo de Bolger, Tinashe Dune, Amy Lykins, Gail Hawkes, Female-to-Male (FtM) Transgender People’s Experiences in Australia: A National Study, Springer, →ISBN, page 112:
- “I don't have a vagina,” he explained, “I have a bonus hole. Other names that don't make me cringe are boy hole and front hole”.
- 2018, Douglas Flemons, Shelley Green, Quickies: The Handbook of Brief Sex Therapy (Third Edition), W. W. Norton & Company, →ISBN:
- It took some time for you to get comfortable with me penetrating your bonus hole, but you seem much more comfortable and enjoy it now.
- Used other than figuratively or idiomatically: see bonus, hole.