Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: bunny-hop
- (chiefly US, idiomatic) A dance from the big band era, a variation of the conga.
- (cycling) A jump made where both wheels leave the ground.
- (baseball) A ground ball that hops along the field instead of rolling.
- The first baseman misplays the bunny hop, so all runners are safe.
- An exercise whereby the person crouches on their haunches and then extends their legs and springs up, jumping vertically into the air like a rabbit hopping.