burn in hell
- (offensive) An expression of desire that another person spend the afterlife suffering in hell.
2011, Joyce Turner, Pain Through A Child's Eyes, ↑ISBN, page 136:
- Ted could die and burn in hell as far as I was concerned.
2011, Max Lucado, 3:16 Participant's Guide: The Numbers of Hope, ↑ISBN:
- For some people, salvation is little more than fire insurance— they don't care about this life, they just don't want to burn in hell.
2012, Bill Petite, A Rose in the Desert, ↑ISBN:
- I was only about eight years old but the message was loud and clear, “If you die without knowing Jesus as your savior, you will burn in hell for eternity!”
- The mother told the murder trial defendant that he could burn in hell for killing her son and taking her daughter-in-law away.