Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: cabin-cruiser
- A motorboat which has enclosed living quarters, especially a privately owned pleasure craft.
1917, Ralph Henry Barbour, chapter 4, in The Adventure Club Afloat:
- A hundred yards away a cluster of boys on the deck of a sturdy cabin-cruiser swung their caps and sent a hail across.
- 1963 July 5, "Perils of the Surface," Time:
- Today the ubiquitous cabin cruiser seems to many a Sunday skipper like nothing more than a watertight version of the car he left parked at the marina.
- 2007 Nov. 5, Denyse Renne, "Lost at sea; no sign of brothers for 3 months," Trinidad and Tobago Express:
- The Franks were lost on July 5, shortly after leaving Grenada on their cabin cruiser Reel Lucky.