Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: chiro-
Shortening of chiropractor, chiropractic.
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈkaɪ.ɹoʊ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈkaɪ.ɹəʊ/
- Homophone: Cairo
- Rhymes: -aɪɹəʊ
chiro (countable and uncountable, plural chiros)
- (informal, countable) A chiropractor.
- (informal, uncountable) Chiropractic.
chiro m (definite articulation chirolu)
Borrowed from Japanese 色 (iro, “color”).
- English 2-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English terms with homophones
- Rhymes:English/aɪɹəʊ/2 syllables
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- English informal terms
- English clippings
- Aromanian terms borrowed from Greek
- Aromanian terms derived from Greek
- Aromanian lemmas
- Aromanian nouns
- Aromanian masculine nouns
- Palauan terms borrowed from Japanese
- Palauan terms derived from Japanese
- Palauan lemmas
- Palauan nouns