Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (uncountable) The art of creating, arranging and recording the dance movements of a work, such as a ballet.
She has staged many successful ballets, so her choreography skills must be excellent.
- (by extension) The art of creating and arranging sequences of movement for performances of any kind, such as in fight choreography.
- (uncountable) The dance steps, sequences or styles peculiar to a work, group, performance or institution.
The show's singing and acting was excellent, but the choreography was dull and poorly-done.
- The representation of these movements by a series of symbols.
I've written down the choreography for y'all to take a look at.
- The notation used to construct this record.
Take a look at this, it's the choreography for our next show.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.