Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The art of creating, arranging and recording the dance movements of a ballet etc.
- The representation of these movements by a series of symbols.
- The notation used to construct this record.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- choreography at OneLook Dictionary Search