Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
clear cut (comparative more clear cut, superlative most clear cut)
- (idiomatic) Straightforward, obvious, simple, or basic.
- It looks like a simple enough problem, but the answer might not be as clear cut as you suppose.
- (forestry) Having had all trees cut.
clear cut (third-person singular simple present clear cuts, present participle clear cutting, simple past and past participle clear cut)
- To remove all trees or vegetation from an area.
- clear-cut at OneLook Dictionary Search
- clear cut, clearcut at Google Ngram Viewer