Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- The act of consummating, or the state of being consummated; the state of being completed; completion.
- The first act of sexual intercourse in a relationship, particularly the first such act following marriage.
- The achievement of perfection.
- Termination; the end (as of the world or of life).
- (law) The date at which the mortgagor becomes contractually obligated to the mortgagee in a real estate transaction.
The act of consummating
The first act of sexual intercourse