Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: real-estate
- Property that cannot easily be moved, usually buildings and the ground they are built on.
- (informal) Space.
1982, J. A. Kraulis, Ontario, page 6:
- The "Golden Horseshoe" , the commercial and industrial end of Lake Ontario, is the most crowded real estate in Canada.
- 2007, Preston Gralla, Big Book of Windows Hacks
- Virtual desktops allow you to stretch your screen real estate well beyond its normal size.
property that cannot easily be moved
- real estate at OneLook Dictionary Search