Jump to navigation Jump to search
cosmo (plural cosmos)
- (informal) A cosmopolitan, a cocktail containing vodka, triple sec, lime juice and cranberry juice.
- 1997 April 14, “The Best of New York”, in New York, page 51:
- But if you’re looking to scream your head off with ten best friends and don’t want to hear boo about how you’re making too much noise, there’s no better place to get stupid than the Angie Dickinson room at Mary’s […] With a cyclorama of Angie to spur you up and on, it’s bring on the Cosmos and pass the Pepper.
- 2018, Natalka Burian, quoting Lenora Lapidus, A Woman’s Drink, page 141:
- There’s an incredible Tangerine Cosmo made in West Stockbridge, where the bartender, Jeremy Kenny, was inspired by the feminist symbolism on Passover.
cosmo m (plural cosmi)
cosmo m (plural cosmos)
- cosmos (the universe)