coterminal (plural coterminals)
- (aviation) One of a number of terminals or airports which are interchangeable for the purposes of ticketing.
coterminal (not comparable)
- (geometry, of two angles) Differing only by a whole number of complete circles.
- When you try to draw two coterminal angles on a circle, you will find that you only get one line.
- (category theory) Describing an object in a category, such that there is precisely one morphism that maps that object to every object in the category.
- (university education, of a student) Simultaneously studying towards two or more separate degrees.
- coterminal student
- (category theory): initial
- (category theory): terminal
differing only by a whole number of complete circles
of an object, having precisely one morphism that maps it to every angle in its category
studying towards two or more degrees