- Rhymes: -ɪmpə(r)
crimper (plural crimpers)
- A small climbing hold that can only be held with the tips of a person's fingers.
- (chiefly Britain) A hairdresser.
- A device for giving hair a wavy appearance.
- Someone who adds pleats to fabric for clothes, drapery, etc.
- A tool used to crimp, to join two pieces of metal.
- An instrument for crimping or ruffling pastry when making a pie.
- A curved board or frame over which the upper of a boot or shoe is stretched to the required shape.
- A machine for crimping or ruffling textile fabrics.