Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ʌmi
- (informal) bad; poor
- Do not bother buying crummy knives if you are serious about cooking.
- (dated) Full of crumb or crumbs; crumby.
- (dated) Soft, like the crumb of bread; not crusty.
- Nouns to which "crummy" (bad, poor) is often applied: job, weather, hotel, thing, town, life, movie, food, world, school, idea, person.
crummy (plural crummies)
- (informal, British Columbia and U.S. Pacific Northwest) Small van, bus, or railway car used to transport loggers or other resource workers to and from the worksite. A common term when referring to a vehicle with a compartment separate from the cab, housing the silvicultural, logging or mining crew during transport.