Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
daredevil (plural daredevils)
- A person who engages in very risky behavior, especially one who is motivated by a craving for excitement or attention.
- Even as a youngster, Steven was a bit of a daredevil riding up homemade wooden ramps on his BMX.
person who engages in risky behavior
- Recklessly bold; adventurous.
- The climatic scene of Rebel without a Cause is the group of very daredevil teens playing chicken.
recklessly bold; adventurous
- The devil might refer to the person, or the sense might be "one who dares the devil".