Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: décomposition
- A biological process through which organic material is reduced to e.g. compost.
- The act of taking something apart, e.g. for analysis.
- 2005, Gerard Chollet, Anna Esposito, Marcos Faundez-Zanuy, Nonlinear Speech Modeling and Applications:
- Speech decomposition into a periodic and a non-periodic part is a subject of considerable importance with applications in speech synthesis, […]
- The splitting (of e.g. a matrix, an atom, or a compound) into constituent parts.
- Białynicki-Birula decomposition
- chemical decomposition
- Dantzig-Wolfe decomposition
- decomposition potential
- double decomposition
- eigen decomposition
- Heegaard decomposition
- Hodge decomposition
- matrix decomposition
- open book decomposition
- prime decomposition
- QR decomposition
- singular value decomposition
- square root decomposition
act of taking something apart
splitting into constituent parts