Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA(key): /dɪˈtɜːmɪnd/
Audio (UK) (file)
- (General American) IPA(key): /dɪˈtɝmɪnd/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (CA) (file)
determined (comparative more determined, superlative most determined)
- Decided; resolute, possessing much determination.
- I'm determined to get a good grade on my exam.
decided or resolute
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- simple past tense and past participle of determine