Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (informal, UK) Tiny and cute; small and attractive.
- (informal, US) Tiny and insignificant; small and undesirable.
- They stayed in a dinky hotel room, but they had a great trip.
- See also Wikisaurus:tiny
(informal, British) Tiny and cute; small and charmful
(informal, US) Tiny and insignificant; small and undesirable
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Double income, no kids yet. Said of a relationship.