Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- The ability to distinguish; judgement.
- The ability to distinguish between things.
- The ability to perceive differences that exist.
- The condition of understanding.
- Aesthetic discrimination; taste, appreciation.
- The ability to make wise judgements; sagacity.
- Discretion in judging objectively.
the ability to distinguish between things
the ability to perceive differences that exist
the condition of understanding
the ability to make wise judgements; sagacity
discretion in judging objectively