Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- disconnexion (dated)
- Severance of a physical connection.
- The disconnection of the power cable shut down all the computers.
- Unexpected termination of a telephone connection.
- A sudden disconnection cut me off in mid-phrase.
- Absence of rapport; the nonexistence of, or a breakdown of, effective communication.
- There was a hopeless disconnection between the weary, old teacher and the spirited, young students.
- disconnect (noun)
to have no connections