Jump to navigation Jump to search
dittohead (plural dittoheads)
- (US, slang) A devotee of Rush Limbaugh, his radio program, or his opinions.
- 2006, Jim Derych, Confessions of a Former Dittohead, Brooklyn, N.Y.: Ig Publishing, →ISBN, page 7:
- Being a dittohead means you think that Rush is the beginning, middle, and end of political knowledge and information, and that that knowledge and information always show that Republicans are right, liberals (and everyone else) wrong. Dittoheads believe “if only you understood politics, you'd be a Republican.”
- (US, slang, derogatory) Someone who mindlessly agrees with an idea, especially those who agree only as a supporter of a person who expressed the idea.
- The Seattle Times. "On a mission to save America's natural majesty". Pg. H23. October 1, 2004.