Jump to navigation Jump to search
domiciliation (countable and uncountable, plural domiciliations)
- The act of domiciliating.
- permanent residence
- 1855, Henry Hart Milman, History of Latin Christianity:
- How far were the Templars orientalized by their domiciliation in the East? Had their morals escaped the taint of Oriental license?
- “domiciliation”, in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, Springfield, Mass.: G. & C. Merriam, 1913, →OCLC.
From domicilier + -ation.
domiciliation f (plural domiciliations)
- (law) domiciliation
- (finance) standing order
- Synonym: ordre permanent
- “domiciliation”, in Trésor de la langue française informatisé [Digitized Treasury of the French Language], 2012.
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- English terms with quotations
- French terms suffixed with -ation
- French 5-syllable words
- French terms with IPA pronunciation
- French terms with audio links
- French lemmas
- French nouns
- French countable nouns
- French feminine nouns