Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
dryer (plural dryers)
- A household appliance that removes the water from clothing by accelerating evaporation, usually though heat and a tumbling motion.
- An electric hair dryer.
- Any other device, household or industrial, designed to remove water, or humidity.
- (household appliance for drying clothing): clothes dryer
- (hair dryer):
- (other drying device): dehumidifier
household appliance for drying clothing
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- (US) Alternative spelling of